Website Terms And Conditions of Use outlines the rules people must follow when using your website.
Our online legal documents provide you with commercially sound and compliant legal documents suitable for small businesses operating here in Australia.Using the latest legal technology from our partners at Smart Drafter, complete our fast and easy online forms in as little as 5 minutes. Our online forms map the decision making of specialist human lawyers into an Expert Interview™, only asking relevant questions while giving expert advice and guidance.
Website Terms And Conditions of Use includes how users can use your website, what is prohibited and a disclaimer to limit your liability for your website. If you are selling goods and services on your website, you are required by Australian Consumer Law to state your business service standards and have terms and conditions on your website. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use also allows the operator to set out the rules for using their website, protect their intellectual property and limit their liability for the website.
- You are running a blog and/or marketplace and would like to explain how your site works and its prohibited use;
- You are selling goods and services on your website and wish to set out the terms and conditions you operate by;
- You would like to protect the intellectual property on your site;
- You would like to limit liability for your information, outages and third party links; and
- You would like to comply with Australian law and regulations.
- Australian consumer law and consumer guarantees;
- Delivery of goods, returns and refunds policy;
- Privacy and a disclaimer for warranties;
- Disclosure of information;
- Your ownership and intellectual property;
- Limiting liability for information and material;
- Limiting liability for third party links; and
- The user’s rights and a licence to use the website.
- Website Terms and Conditions;
- Website T&Cs.
From the Knowledge Base
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.