Drawing from in-house expertise across a range of qualified and experienced accountants, lawyers, and compliance professionals, we can assist you with restructuring your business for the purposes of listing on and complying with the requirements of the ASX or NSX.
Public Company Listing with the ASX or NSX
The main benefits of listing on a national stock exchange include increased access to capital to drive growth opportunities for your company, as well as the added comfort of operating within a robust regulatory environment. Our qualified staff draw from decades of experience to assist with the restructuring and project requirements required to successfully list on the ASX or NSX. Enquire now to start the discussion.
Benefits of ASX or NSX ListingListing with ASX will change the future of your company. It is important to understand the benefits of listing and the accompanying considerations. Some of these include:
- Access to capital for growth: A listing gives you the opportunity to raise capital at the IPO stage and, throughout your listing to fund future growth.
- Currency for external growth: Facilitates acquisitions by providing ‘currency’ in the form of a more diversified and liquid share capital base.
- Higher public and investor profile: Heightens your company profile with the media, analysts and the industry at large, helping sustain demand for your company’s shares.
- Institutional investment: Attracts institutional investment due to increased transparency and trading liquidity, thereby increasing credibility and access to capital.
- Improved valuation: Helps generate independent valuation by the market based on available information.
- Greater efficiency: Leads to greater operating efficiency of your business due to ongoing reporting requirements and more rigorous disclosure.
- Secondary market for your company's shares: Stimulates liquidity in your company’s shares enabling shareholders to realise the value of their holdings and by facilitating further capital raising.
- Alignment of employee/management commitment: Provides you with the option of remunerating your employees with shares, thereby aligning their interests with organisational goals.
- Reassurance of customers and suppliers: Improves perception of your business strength due to the rigorous due diligence of the listing process and ongoing compliance procedures.
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.