ASIC Company Compliance
Corporate registry and annual return services to keep your company compliant with ASIC
Our registered agent services are suitable for company's who wish to outsource their ASIC compliance responsibilities in order to reduce administrative burden and focus time on their organisation's core value-add activities. ASIC Registered Agents act as intermediaries between officeholders of Australian companies and ASIC to help companies meet their lodgement obligations more efficiently.
We can also provide a comprehensive range of related services including company formation, tax registrations, resident director, registered office address, tax and accounting services tailored to your specific requirements and business objectives. We pride ourselves on making things efficient, affordable and easy to understand and we look forward to supporting your business in any way we can.
Order Forms and Information Guides
We recommend getting in touch with us in the first instance to discuss your requirements. We can then provide an overview of our services and our schedule of fees for you to consider. You can contact us on email@example.com or by using the enquiry button here below.
Our ASIC Registered Agent Service (ASIC Compliance)
ASIC Registered Agents act as intermediaries between officeholders of Australian companies and ASIC to help companies meet their lodgement obligations more efficiently. Under our service your company will:
- Appoint ABN Australia as your company's ASIC Registered Agent.
- We maintain your company's corporate registry details with ASIC using EDGE approved software.
- We complete your company's Annual Review Statement and directors solvency resolution each year.
- We lodge with ASIC any change to your company details and prepare all related governance documents.
- We reduce your company's administrative burden, and help you avoid ASIC late fees and penalties.
- Trusted by the professionals - we already act as registered agent for over 2000 companies.
Maintain your Company Details with ASIC
We can also prepare and lodge all ASIC forms required, including but not limited to:
- Change of company addresses
- Appointment and cessation of company officeholders
- Adding or removing ultimate holding company
- Changing share structure
- Appointing or ceasing members
- Changes to officeholder details
- Company resolutions e.g. change of company name
- Changes to shareholder details
ASIC late fees and penalties
Did you know that The Corporations Act 2001 requires companies to tell ASIC of changes to details generally within 28 days after the change has occurred? In fact, ASIC imposes strict lodgement criteria and imposes heavy fines to ensure the integrity of its database. The penalty for late lodgement begins at $80, with failure to lodge documents with the Commission upwards of $1,000 or even 3 months imprisonment. Outsourcing to ABN Australia significantly reduces the chance of incurring such penalty fees, saving you money whilst ensuring you remain on good terms with your end client.