Online Legal Templates
Browse our popular online legal documents suitable for small businesses in Australia
Our online legal documents provide you with commercially sound and compliant legal documents suitable for small businesses operating here in Australia.
We can also provide a comprehensive range of related services including company formation, tax registrations, resident director, registered office address, tax and accounting services tailored to your specific requirements and business objectives. We pride ourselves on making things efficient, affordable and easy to understand and we look forward to supporting your business in any way we can.
Order Forms and Information Guides
We recommend getting in touch with us in the first instance to discuss your requirements. We can then provide an overview of our services and our schedule of fees for you to consider. You can contact us on email@example.com or by using the enquiry button here below.
Small Business Legal Documents: Select Below
Using the latest legal technology from our partners at Smart Drafter, complete our fast and easy online forms in as little as 5 minutes. Our online forms map the decision making of specialist human lawyers into an Expert Interview™, only asking relevant questions while giving expert advice and guidance. Select your required legal document from the list below:
- Navigate your way through the Expert Interview™ online form to input your requirements
- Complete payment by entering your credit card details at the end of form
- You will receive your customised legal document direct to your inbox in just a few minutes
- Contact support if any problems occur.
|Legal document||Fees ($)|
|Non Disclosure Agreement (1-Page)||88.00|
|Business Services Agreement||385.00|
|Independent Contractor Agreement||385.00|
|Loan Facility Agreement||385.00|
|IP Licence Agreement||385.00|
|Deed of Assignment of IP||242.00|
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions on this page form part of our Usage Terms.
ABNAustralia.com.au is not a law firm and cannot, and does not, provide legal advice or other legal services. We urge you to carefully review and consider any documents that you may acquire through this site. You and your legal advisers should make your own independent review of such documents and any decision to use or rely upon such documents should only be taken after you have obtained your own professional advice.
Definitions and interpretation
In the terms and conditions on this page, words and phrases that are defined in the Usage Terms have the same meanings when used on this page. The rules of interpretation that apply to the Usage Terms also apply to the terms and conditions on this page.
Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the company and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates expressly disclaim all conditions, representations and warranties (whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise) in relation to this site, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose (including that any document created through this site will be enforceable in any respect or will have any particular legal or commercial effect) or non-infringement.
This site is provided strictly on an 'as is' basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates make no representation, warranty or guaranty as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of this site or any of its content, and in particular do not represent, warrant or guarantee that:
- the use of this site will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- this site will meet your requirements or expectations;
- any document created through this site will be enforceable in any respect or will have any particular legal or commercial effect;
- anything on this site, or on any third-party website referred or linked to in this site, is reliable, accurate, complete or up-to-date;
- the quality of any goods, services, information or other material purchased or obtained through this site will meet requirements or expectations;
- errors or defects will be corrected; or
- this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates exclude all liability to you or any other person for any loss, cost, expense, claim or damage (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort, equity, statute or otherwise, and for any loss, whether it be consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, including any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of goodwill) arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, any use of this site, or any use of, or reliance upon, any goods or services obtained through this site, by you or any other person.
By using this site, you waive the right to bring, and covenant not to bring, any claim, complaint, demand, proceeding, suit, litigation, action, cause of action or other legal recourse (whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise) that you have, or would otherwise have had, against the Company and/or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates and you acknowledge and agree that this waiver and release may be pleaded as a bar and complete defence to any such claims.
You agree that your use of this site is at your own discretion and risk. You agree to release the Company and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from any claim, demand or cause of action that you may have against any of them arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, your use of this site or any use of, or reliance upon, any goods or services obtained through this site by you or any other person.
User representations and warranties
In respect of your use of this site and/or your use of, or reliance upon, any goods or services obtained through this site, you represent and warrant to the Company and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates that:
- you have had an opportunity to obtain financial, legal and taxation advice and are acting on the basis of such advice in respect of such use/reliance;
- you have received and reviewed all information concerning such use/reliance as you consider necessary to enable you to make an informed decision concerning such use/reliance;
- in making your decision to use or rely upon such goods or services, you have relied on your own investigation and you understand that no representation or warranty is being made or given by or on behalf of the Company and that no reliance has been placed on any statements of, or information supplied by, the Company; and
- you have such knowledge and experience in financial and legal matters that you are capable of evaluating the merits of such use/reliance and you have completed that evaluation prior to any such use/reliance.