Process Agent Services
Appoint ABN Australia as your process agent representative here in Australia
We are able to provide clients with a high-quality process agent and address service for business contractual matters here in Australia. Our process agent services can be purchased as a standalone service or as part of a package of related address and compliance services.
We can also provide a comprehensive range of related services including registered office address, virtual office address, ASIC Registered Agent, and tax and accounting services tailored to your specific requirements and business objectives. We pride ourselves on making things efficient, affordable and easy to understand and we look forward to supporting your business in any way we can.
Order Forms and Information Guides
We recommend getting in touch with us in the first instance to discuss your requirements. We can then provide an overview of our services and our schedule of fees for you to consider. You can contact us on email@example.com or by using the enquiry button here below.
Appoint an Process Agent | from A$900 + GST per year (or A$90 per month)
A process agent is a representative appointed by a company or individual to receive legal documents on their behalf. This is often required when a company or individual is involved in a legal matter and needs to appoint a representative who can accept legal documents on their behalf, such as summons or court orders.
Process agents are often used in cases where the company or individual involved in the legal matter is located in a different jurisdiction than where the legal proceedings are taking place. The process agent's role is to ensure that the company or individual is properly served with legal documents, and to act as a point of contact for the court of other legal authorities.
Our service also is private and confidential helping our customers keep their privacy at an affordable price. Our service includes scanning and email of all post as standard, and we can provide additional business support and secretarial services where needed.
There are several benefits to using a process agent service:
- Mail acceptance and forwarding – All mail received is scanned and emailed to your nominated address as standard. Mail can also be forwarded free of charge to any location in Australia (international destinations attract a further fee).
- Reliable representation in Australia – Ensure that the company or individual being represented is properly served with legal documents
- Point of contact – Act as a point of contact for the court of other legal authorities, streamlining legal processes
- Conflicts of interest - Avoid conflicts of interest by providing a neutral third party as the representative
Use Cases for Process Agent Services
Process agents are often used in a wide range of legal contracts and agreements, including:
- Commercial contracts, such as contracts for the sale of goods and services
- Employment contracts
- Construction contracts
- Lease agreements
- Shipping contracts
- Insurance contracts
- Investment contracts
- International contracts
- Derivative transactions
- Financing agreements
- Mortgage or lease agreements
Our team comprises seasoned professionals with the following qualifications and credentials:
- Registered Tax Agents
- Registered ASIC Agents
- Chartered Accountants
- Certified Practicing Accountants
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Governance Institute of Australia
- Xero Certified Practice
- National Tax and Accountants' Association
- Serving Clients Since 1976