Resident Director Services
Appoint a resident director for your Australian company
Our experience in managing the needs of international business and acting in the capacity of nominee or resident director for Australian companies is second to none.
For any overseas company looking to establish an Australian subsidiary, we can provide a range of business registration and support services to meet your needs - including the provision of a nominee director to meet the local resident director requirements of the Corporation's Act. Our fees are some of the most affordable on the market.
We can also provide a comprehensive range of related services including company formation, tax registrations, registered office address, company compliance, tax and accounting services tailored to your specific requirements and business objectives. We pride ourselves on making things efficient, affordable and easy to understand and we look forward to supporting your business in any way we can.
Order Forms and Information Guides
We recommend getting in touch with us in the first instance to discuss your requirements. We can then provide an overview of our services and our schedule of fees for you to consider. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the enquiry button here below.
- Enquire Today
- Resident Director Order Form (PDF)
- Company Registration Guide (PDF)
- ABN Australia Company Profile (PDF)
Our directors are experienced governance professionals
A proprietary company must have at least one director who lives in Australia. As such a foreign company or person looking to establish a company in Australia will often require the services of a resident person willing to take up the position of nominee resident director. Given the responsibilities and fiduciary risks of being a company director in Australia, that person should be experienced in meeting corporate governance and other business registration requirements.
- Comply with the Australian Corporations Act 2001 – which requires every company incorporated or registered in Australia to have, at all times, at least one director who ordinarily resides in Australia. Our nominee resident director will keep you compliant at all times in terms of this residency requirement.
- Suitable name to represent your business – our available resident directors are all in-house staff who are seasoned compliance and accounting professionals who understand the needs of international businesses. Our directorship helps to add credibility to your business, whilst providing governance support to keep you compliant in Australia. We live and breathe compliance, tax and accounting everyday and we take a commercial approach to how we deliver our services.
- Ensure Business Continuity – it can be tempting to appoint a local employee or local friend for your new company in Australia in order to meet the resident director requirements. However, in our experience, employees or family members will resign at short notice for various reasons leaving the company scrambling to find a replacement director. In addition, these persons often don't fully understand the responsibilities and risks of being a director in Australia. Further, you yourself may not be comfortable with these persons have such authorisations and access to records of your company that a director normally requires. As such using the services of an independent professional firm ensures business continuity and eliminates conflicts of interest.
- Cost-effective solution – for businesses that are expanding into, or starting a new venture in Australia, it is particularly important to keep expenses to a minimum while you establish your brand and grow your client base. Appointing a resident director to your company will greatly help you to keep your overheads low and will ensure you retain effective managerial control of your business. Our fees are fixed and affordable, and we do not charge you for minor compliance or administrative support connected with being a director of your company (such as bank account support).
Our team comprises seasoned professionals with the following qualifications and credentials:
- Registered Tax Agents
- Registered ASIC Agents
- Chartered Accountants
- Certified Practicing Accountants
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Governance Institute of Australia
- Xero Certified Practice
- National Tax and Accountants' Association
- Serving Clients Since 1976