Successful year for ABN Australia
The ABN Australia team has had a hugely productive and successful year in 2023, helping launch a wide range of exciting and innovative businesses from around the world within the Australian market.
Aaron Garry, Managing Director, said: “We have engaged with a significant number of new clients this year, reflecting our committed investment into building our marketing and partnership capabilities within the business. This growth has been supported by the hard work and professionalism of our staff members, as well as several new hires across all of our office locations. We remain committed to helping our global clients succeed in Australia through our innovative range of corporate and compliance services."
Key highlights and milestones achieved this year include:
- Record number of new clients being signed up across a variety of countries and industry sectors.
- New staff appointments, including Richard Chatten-Hague, Helen O’Callaghan, Mark Polo, Angela Senora, Rukshani Perera and Deborah Condat.
- Opening of our London office to enable our UK clients to meet with us in person.
- Launch of our Partner Program, driving stronger relationships with our partners and reseller channels.
- Key memberships with several chambers of commerce and government organisations including the Australian British Chamber of Commerce, the Australia-UK Chamber of Commerce, the Australia UAE Business Council and the Australia Philippines Business Council.
- Attended our inaugural exhibition event at the Going Global event in London in November.
- Trustpilot review score of 4.9 from more than 450 client reviews.
- Average response times to client enquiries of less than four hours across all inbound queries.
If you are considering establishing an entity in Australia, contact us today.
Published: 11th December 2023.