A loan agreement is a contract between a borrower and a lender which regulates the mutual promises made by each party.
Our online legal documents provide you with commercially sound and compliant legal documents suitable for small businesses operating here in Australia.Using the latest legal technology from our partners at Smart Drafter, complete our fast and easy online forms in as little as 5 minutes. Our online forms map the decision making of specialist human lawyers into an Expert Interview™, only asking relevant questions while giving expert advice and guidance.
A Loan Agreement is a legal document that you can use to disclose confidential information to another party, while legally forbidding the other party from disclosing that information to any person or entity. This document is only enforceable if it is signed by you and the other party, therefore it is crucial that it is signed before you share any confidential information.
This form allows the user to select either a mutual (multilateral) Confidentiality Agreement (meaning both parties are bound to protect any confidential information disclosed), or a one-way Confidentiality Agreement (if only one party is to be bound by the agreement).
Use this Loan Facility Agreement if:
- You would like to document the terms of a loan amount you are lending to another entity
- You would like to documents the terms of a loan amount you are borrowing from a lender.
What does the Loan Agreement cover?
- Loan vs Loan Facility Agreement;
- Lender and Borrower's details;
- Interest and repayment terms;
- Events of Default;
- Warranties from Borrower;
- Knowledge and Due Diligence;
- Security; and
- Responsibility for costs
Other names for Loan Agreement include:
- Loan Agreement;
- Loan Facility Agreement; and
- Borrowing Arrangement