When a significant change in the superannuation legislation occurs, such as in July 2017, it is important that your client's trust deeds are updated to remain both compliant and effective.
ABNAustralia.com.au specialises in the establishment of SMSF trust deeds and now offers clients the opportunity to update their existing SMSF trust deeds to reflect the latest July 2017 legislative reforms. We can assist staff in your office to facilitate a smooth transition in updating your clients’ superfund deeds. Make an enquire today.
Importantly when a significant change in the law occurs, such as in July 2017, the SMSF Trust Deed should be revised as a matter of course.
- Our SMSF deed documentation has been carefully drafted by expert lawyers to comply with the latest superannuation legislative reforms and tax office requirements
- Our SMSF deed includes all the provisions presently allowable under the superannuation legislation including SMSF borrowing and account based pensions.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and complete - saving you headaches and costs down the line
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have
- Standard printing, packaging and delivery available for $22.00 (GST inclusive).