- Official ASIC Registered Agents for over 40 years
- 10 minutes to complete our online application
- ACN, company constitution, + all quality company documents delivered within 1 business day
- Legal documents drafted by commercial lawyers
- Orders reviewed by our team of qualified accounting and compliance professionals
- Professional support via chat, phone or email
- Trusted by hundreds of professional accounting firms across Australia
- Affordable service with fast turnaround
- 5 Star customer reviews verified by TrustPilot
- Order additional services such as ABN registration, GST registration, Domain Name Registration, and much more all in the same form.
- A commitment to amazing customer service.
Starting a company is a big deal - something you or your client might only do once in your life.
Don't risk getting it wrong elsewhere - put your trust in the industry professionals.
- Our online order forms make setting up a proprietary limited company in Australia fast and easy.
- Our company constitution is highly effective across a range of business and commercial purposes and is 'financial institution friendly'.
- Our company constitution provides for flexible share options - see share class matrix table here.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and ASIC friendly - saving you headaches and costs down the line.
- As ASIC registered agents, we perform same-day registration of your company with ASIC, and include as standard electronic delivery of all your company documentation.
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have.
- Prices quoted above include GST and the $512 ASIC fee.
- Impress your stakeholders with full-service printing, binding and delivery for $132.00 (GST inclusive).
- Need to apply for an ABN, GST, domain name, business name, or registered agent service? Use the same online form to do it all.
- New: Read our comprehensive guide on setting up a company in Australia.
From the Knowledge Base