Our bare trust for SMSF borrowing document is suitable for accounting, legal, and professional advisers who rely on highly effective legal documentation that is up to date with the latest in super legislative reforms and innovations.
- Our online order forms make setting up a bare trust for SMSF borrowing in Australia fast and easy
- Our SMSF deed documentation has been carefully drafted to comply with the latest superannuation legislative reforms and tax office requirements
- Our SMSF deed includes all the provisions presently allowable under the superannuation legislation including SMSF borrowing and account based pensions.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and complete - saving you headaches and costs down the line
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have
- Prices quoted above include GST
- Full-service printing, binding and delivery option available for $66.00 (GST inclusive).