Our company deregistration service is suitable for accountants, lawyers, and other professionals who would like to apply for voluntary deregistration of their company through ASIC.
- Our order forms make deregistering a company in Australia convenient and easy.
- As ASIC registered agents, we perform same-day application with ASIC, and include as standard an electronic copy of the Form 6010 submitted.
- The application to deregister the company will be published in the ASIC Gazette which usually takes a period of 2 months.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and ASIC friendly - saving you headaches and costs down the line.
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have.
- Prices quoted above include GST and the $42.00 ASIC Fee.