Our hybrid trust deeds are suitable for accounting, legal, and professional advisers who rely on highly effective legal documentation, and appreciate the value of old-fashioned and informed customer service.
Hybrid Trust Trust Deed | $385.00
Order your hybrid trust deed online today and receive your documents electronically within 1 business day. Our unit trust deed has been carefully drafted by our legal partners to ensure compliance with relevant tax legislation and to incorporate the latest industry standards in effective tax management.
- Our service makes setting up a hybrid trust deed in Australia fast and easy
- Our trust deed documentation has been carefully drafted to comply with the appropriate legislative and tax office requirements
- Our trust deed documentation is highly effective across a range of business purposes and is structured and maintained in line with the latest industry innovations
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and complete - saving you headaches and costs down the line
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have
- Full-service printing, binding and delivery options are available
- Stamping options are available for trusts registered in South Australia
From the Knowledge Base
What is a hybrid trust?
A hybrid trust is a mix between a discretionary trust and a unit trust.
A hybrid trust combines the best elements of a unit trust with the best elements of a discretionary trust in the one entity, and has both unit holders and discretionary beneficiaries. The trustee has the discretion to distribute income to the discretionary beneficiaries, and the unit holders then have a right to receive income and capital that has not been distributed to a discretionary beneficiary.
Alternatively, the unit holders may be entitled to all of the income of the trust, but may have a right to redeem their units for face value, at which point the trustee will have complete discretion when distributing income (and capital).
How is the ABN Australia hybrid trust deed structured?
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and the structure of our hybrid trust deed.
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.