Our company formation service is suitable for accounting, legal, and professional firms who rely on highly effective legal documentation, and appreciate the value of old-fashioned and informed customer service.
Public Company Limited by Guarantee | $1,249.00
- Our online order forms make setting up a public company limited by guarantee in Australia convenient and easy.
- Our public company constitution is arranged to meet your needs.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and ASIC friendly - saving you headaches and costs down the line.
- As ASIC registered agents, we undertake registration of your company with ASIC, and include as standard electronic delivery of all your company documentation.
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have.
- Prices quoted above include GST and the $479 ASIC fee.
- Full-service printing, binding and delivery options included.
From the Knowledge Base
What is a public company limited by guarantee?
A company limited by guarantee is a specialised form of public company designed for non-profit organisations. In Australia companies limited by guarantee are subject to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and administered by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Like incorporated associations, this legal structure designates an organisation as a separate legal entity. A company limited by guarantee can be sued, legally lease a property, enter into contracts or hold assets in its name.
The term company limited by guarantee refers to what occurs in the winding up of this type of company. The members of a company limited by guarantee must specify the amount they are willing to contribute to the property of the company on its winding up and this will determine or limit the liability of the company’s members.
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.