Our trust deeds of confirmation are suitable for accounting, legal, and professional advisers who rely on highly effective legal documentation, and appreciate the value of old-fashioned and informed customer service.
Order your trust deed of confirmation for lost or destroyed discretionary or unit trusts today and receive your documents electronically with fast turnaround. Our trust deeds of confirmation have been carefully drafted by our legal partners to ensure compliance with relevant tax legislation.
- New: Read our guide on what to do if you have lost or destroyed an old trust deed.
- Our trust deed documentation has been carefully drafted to comply with the appropriate legislative and tax office requirements
- Our trust deed documentation is highly effective across a range of business purposes and is structured and maintained in line with the latest industry innovations
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and complete - saving you headaches and costs down the line
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have
- Impress your clients with full-service printing, binding and delivery for $77.00 (GST inclusive).