Our unit trust deeds are suitable for accounting, legal, and professional advisers who rely on highly effective legal documentation, and appreciate the value of old-fashioned and informed customer service. Complete our online forms in less than 10 minutes.
Unit (Fixed) Trust Deed | $242.00
Order your unit trust deed online today and receive your documents electronically within 1 business day. Our unit trust deed has been carefully drafted by our legal partners to ensure compliance with relevant tax legislation and to incorporate the latest industry standards in effective tax management and estate planning.
- Our online order forms make setting up a unit trust deed in Australia fast and easy (less than 10 minutes)
- Our trust deed documentation has been carefully drafted to comply with the appropriate legislative and tax office requirements
- Our trust deed documentation is highly effective across a range of business purposes and is structured and maintained in line with the latest industry innovations
- Our trust deeds are individually prepared and reviewed by our experienced lawyers (why is this important?)
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and complete - saving you headaches and costs down the line
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have
- Impress your clients with full-service printing, binding and delivery for $55.00 (GST inclusive).
- Stamping options are available for trusts registered in South Australia.
- Need to apply for an ABN? Use the same online form to register your enter for an ABN.
From the Knowledge Base
What is a unit trust?
A unit trust is a commonly used structure where the business is a venture between several unrelated interests. Beneficiaries have a fixed interest in all the property that is the subject of the trust. A unit trust then differs to a discretionary trust as the beneficiaries’ rights to income and capital are subject to the discretions on the part of the trustee.
What is the trust deed?
The trust deed defines the relationship between the trustee and the beneficiaries. The parties to the trust deed are the settlor and the trustee. The trust deed specifically sets out the duties and powers of investment of the trustee, the beneficiaries, and other important stuff.
What is the role of the Trustee?
Trustee is appointed by unit holders with powers contained in the trust deed. Trustee owes a duty of care of “good faith” to the unit holders and the deed requires that all trustee(s), at all times, act in best interests of all unit holders. Trustee may be held personally liable for debts incurred in their capacity as a trustee but have the right to be indemnified out of the assets of the trust. A trustee can resign if he / she so wishes by giving notice to all unit holders.
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.