Our discretionary trust deeds are suitable for accounting, legal, and professional advisers who rely on highly effective legal documentation. Complete our online form in less than 10 minutes.
- Complete our online discretionary trust form in less than 10 minutes.
- Receive your discretionary trust deed and other documents electronically within 1 business day.
- Our trust deeds ensure compliance with the latest tax legislation and industry standards in effective tax planning.
- Our trust deeds are individually prepared and reviewed by our experienced lawyers (why is this important?)
- Support via chat, phone or email from our experienced and friendly team.
- Trusted by the professionals - used by over 250 accounting and legal firms across Australia.
Product OverviewWhen it comes to ordering a trust deed, it is important to make sure the document is prepared and reviewed by an experienced commercial lawyer that knows how to ensure compliance with the latest tax legislation, whilst maximising your commercial benefits. That is exactly what you get when you order a trust deed from ABNAustralia.com.au.
- Our online order forms make setting up a discretionary trust deed in Australia fast and easy (less than 10 minutes)
- Our trust deed documentation has been carefully drafted to comply with the appropriate legislative and tax office requirements.
- Importantly, your trust deed is individually reviewed and prepared by an experienced commercial lawyer, providing you with fantastic legal assurance.
- Our trust deed documentation is highly effective across a range of business purposes and is structured and maintained in line with the latest industry innovations
- Our trust deeds allow for distribution to a wide definition of beneficiaries allowing great flexibility in managing your trust's assets
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and complete - saving you headaches and costs down the line
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have
- Impress your clients with full-service printing, binding and delivery for $66.00 (GST inclusive).
- Stamping options are available for trusts registered in South Australia
- Need to apply for an ABN? Use the same online form to register your enter for an ABN.
From the Knowledge Base
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.