Our registered agent services are suitable for company's who wish to outsource their ASIC compliance responsibilities in order to reduce administrative burden and focus time on their organisation's core value-add activities.
Registered Agent Service | $275.00 per annum
- Appoint ABN Australia as your company's ASIC Registered Agent.
- We maintain your company's corporate registry details with ASIC using EDGE approved software.
- We complete your company's Annual Review Statement and directors solvency resolution each year.
- We lodge with ASIC any change to your company details and prepare all related governance documents.
- We reduce your company's administrative burden, and help you avoid ASIC late fees and penalties.
- Trusted by the professionals - we already act as registered agent for over 2000 companies.
- Significant Volume discounts available for accounting and legal firms for as low as $77 per annum - please get in contact for a quote
Volume Discounts Available | $77.00 per annum
- Significant volume discounts available for accounting and legal firms looking to outsource
- Annual fees for as low as $77 per annum (minimum 5 companies) - please get in contact for a quote
- Includes Annual Statement management, directors solvency resolutons, and unlimited corporate registry
- Already trusted by reptuable accounting and legal firms across Australia.
Product OverviewASIC Registered Agents act as intermediaries between officeholders of Australian companies and ASIC to help companies meet their lodgement obligations more efficiently. As the company’s ASIC agent, ABN Australia:
- receive all correspondence from ASIC relating to the company annual review statement and fees payable;
- send ASIC invoice statements to you for fees due or any late fees that need your attention;
- are able to download a current ASIC search and debt reports for the company at no cost;
- Lodge an unlimited number of change of company notices with ASIC;
- prepare the company's ASIC Annual Review Company Statement and directors solvency resolution and send them to you;
- use our ASIC EDGE approved software which means you no longer are required to administer Corporate Keys for each company;
- lodge ASIC documents for each company so that you have proof of receipt of lodgement at ASIC;
From the Knowledge Base
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.