An Independent Contractor Agreement is a written contract between a professional service provider and their client.
Our online legal documents provide you with commercially sound and compliant legal documents suitable for small businesses operating here in Australia.Using the latest legal technology from our partners at Smart Drafter, complete our fast and easy online forms in as little as 5 minutes. Our online forms map the decision making of specialist human lawyers into an Expert Interview™, only asking relevant questions while giving expert advice and guidance.
An Independent Contractor Agreement is a written contract between a professional service provider and a client that describes details such as:
- The services being provided
- The contractor's and client's contact information
- Billing details (such as hourly rates, retainer fees, late fees, and payment dates)
- Other terms (such as the contract period or claims to intellectual property)
Use this Independent Contractor Agreement if:
- You would like to provide contracting services to a client; or
- You would like to engage the services of an independent contractor.
What does the Services Agreement cover?
- Service provider details
- Recipient details
- Services description, scope of services, fees, timing, and start date
- Payments and timing
- Intellectual Property
- Limitation of Liability
- Responsibility for Costs
- Termination and Notice Period
- Non-Solictation Period
Other names for Independent Contractor Agreement include:
- Consulting Agreement
- Consultant Contract
- Freelance Contract
- Service Agreement
- Subcontractor Agreement
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 150,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.