Preparing to register a company
The majority of registered companies are proprietary companies. There are a few decisions to make before you register this type of company. On this page we outline the things you need to consider ahead of time so you'll be prepared when you start your application.
- Limited or unlimited company?
- Replaceable rules or constitution?
- Choose a company name
- Decide on the state/territory of registration
- Choose registered and business addresses
- Is there an ultimate holding company?
- Choose company officeholders
- Decide on the share structure
- Choose the shareholders