What information do I need to have?
The checklist of information required to complete a company registration with ABNAustralia.com.au is available on the product page.
What documents do I need to have?
You will need the following documents in order to register a company with ASIC:
- Signed consent to act as directors and secretaries forms - ABNAustralia.com.au provides these personalised forms for each officeholder; and
- Signed ASIC form 201 - through ABNAustralia.com.au you sign these "electronically" when completing the online form.
What is the process with ABNAustralia.com.au?
The process for registering a company through ABNAustralia.com.au is as follows:
- Answer the questions on the online form;
- Complete payment;
- We will lodge the ASIC form 201 electronically with ASIC;
- ASIC will return a Certificate of Incorporation with the company's ACN; and
- We will then send you the full copy of the register (which includes documents like the first minutes of meeting, share certificates and registers).
For an extra fee, ABNAustralia is able to arrange for the company's documents to be printed, bound, and courier delivered.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Checklist for Registering a Company
- Company Name Availability
- How to Protect Your Company Name (trademarks)
- Special Purpose Companies
- Charitable organisations
- Pre-registration: Reserving a company name
- Pre-registration: Thinking about the Structure
- Registering the Company
- Post-registration: Notifying ASIC of changes to the Company