Facebook Icon briefcase Icon Document Icon Owl Icon Rocket LinkedIn Mail Twitter WhatsApp

What documents do I need to have?

You will need the following documents in order to register a company with ASIC:

  • Signed consent to act as directors and secretaries forms - ABNAustralia.com.au provides these personalised forms for each officeholder; and
  • Signed ASIC form 201 - through ABNAustralia.com.au you sign these "electronically" when completing the online form.

Recent News & Articles

Selling on Amazon AU: GST considerations…

With the recent launch of Amazon Australia, many overseas merchants are wondering how the GST system works for imports and sales of low-value goods to Australian consumers through the Amazon...

Read article

SA Land Tax Reform Package Enacted

The South Australian Land Tax (Miscellaneous) Amendment Act 2019 has now been enacted and includes a package of reforms developed by the State Government. Read on...

Read article

IPA Small Business Summit 2019

Thanks for stopping by our sponsor stand at yesterday’s IPA Small Business Summit – it was great to see you. Read on...

Read article