Our company deregistration service is suitable for accountants, lawyers, and other professionals who would like to apply for voluntary deregistration of their company through ASIC.
Product OverviewThe main consequences of deregistration are that the company ceases to exist as a separate legal entity and any undistributed property of the company “vests” in ASIC. That is, after deregistration, ASIC will be the party who deals with any assets of the company. For this reason, all assets of the company should be transferred prior to the deregistration application being lodged.
- Our order forms make deregistering a company in Australia convenient and easy.
- As ASIC registered agents, we perform same-day application with ASIC, and include as standard an electronic copy of the Form 6010 submitted.
- The application to deregister the company will be published in the ASIC Gazette which usually takes a period of 2 months.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and ASIC friendly - saving you headaches and costs down the line.
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have.
- Prices quoted above include GST and the $41.00 ASIC Fee.
From the Knowledge Base
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.