Our company deregistration service is suitable for accountants, lawyers, and other professionals who would like to apply for voluntary deregistration of their company through ASIC.
Deregister a Company | $149.00
When deregistering a company through ABNAustralia.com.au, we will prepare all documentation including members and directors resolutions, and lodge the Form 6010 electronically with ASIC. Our experienced staff members manually review every submission to ensure information submitted is accurate, error-free, and ASIC friendly.
- Our order forms make deregistering a company in Australia convenient and easy.
- As ASIC registered agents, we perform same-day application with ASIC, and include as standard an electronic copy of the Form 6010 submitted.
- The application to deregister the company will be published in the ASIC Gazette which usually takes a period of 2 months.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and ASIC friendly - saving you headaches and costs down the line.
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have.
- Prices quoted above include GST and the $39.00 ASIC Fee.
From the Knowledge Base
When should i deregister a company?
Deregistering a company means that you do not have to continue your obligations as an officeholder. It's a good idea to consider deregistering a company if it's no longer trading.
Make sure you apply for deregistration at least two weeks before your annual review fee due date.
What is voluntarily deregistering a company?
If your company meets certain criteria, you can apply for voluntary deregistration. This closes your company and removes your obligations as a company officeholder.
How do I apply for voluntary deregistration?
We can lodge your voluntary deregistration application with ASIC on your behalf. When you deregister a company through abnaustralia.com.au you receive the following documentation:
- Directors' resolution
- Members' resolution
- Copy of ASIC Form 6010
- all members of the company agree to deregister
- the company is not conducting business
- the company's assets are worth less than $1000
- the company has no outstanding liabilities (e.g. unpaid employee entitlements)
- the company is not involved in any legal proceedings and
- the company has paid all fees and penalties payable to ASIC.
- If you apply for deregistration and you do not meet all these requirements (e.g. there are unpaid company fees), we will reject your application. Your application fee will not be refunded.
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.