We work with accountants and other professionals to draft a company constitution to suit your individual needs. This service is aimed towards clients who would like to adopt a constitution which is different to our standard company constitution.
- Work with our experienced staff or legal partners to customise the company constitution for your needs.
- Our highly experienced team manually reviews every submission to ensure information is free from error and accurate.
- We pride ourselves on great and informed customer service, and our professional team is available to discuss any question or client issue you may have.
- ASIC does not require notice of the change to the constitution for a proprietary limited company, so there are no ASIC fees and no ASIC forms for lodgement of the Constitution.
- Standard printing, packaging and delivery available for $22.00 (GST inclusive).
From the Knowledge Base
Established in 1976, ABN Australia has helped more than 100,000 businesses choose and establish their preferred business structure here in Australia. Our longevity is a testament to the high level of customer service we provide, and the wealth of experience we bring to the table.